Oliver Winery Open All Year
Oliver Twist Estate Winery is open through the winter for wine tasting and sales Tuesday to Sunday from 12:00 pm until 4:00 pm. We’ll be closed Dec 25 and Jan 1. Walk-in guests are welcome.
We look forward to seeing you soon for a wine tasting or a browse in our giftware boutique!
Physical distancing measures are in place and a much lower occupancy limit in our boutique. Wine tasting will be a little different to respect health and safety regulations due to COVID-19.
Here is an overview of some changes you can expect:
- Maximum 6 people per group
- Occupancy limit enforced
- Please announce yourself to staff and we’ll guide you to your wine tasting area, as soon as one is available
- You will be asked to wash/sanitize your hands upon entering our building
- We will need contact info for 1 person per group (in case health authorities need to do contact tracing)
- Please respect our 2 metre distancing measures
- Masks are now required in all businesses (until you begin your tasting)
- Tastings are available for 5 wines, our fee is $5, waived individually with wine purchase
- Please be patient with us. This is all new!
Remember that you can find us two ways: via Lupine Lane or Black Sage Road.
If you’re not comfortable coming to us, we continue to offer curbside pickup, free local delivery (Oliver/Osoyoos) and free shipping for orders of 12+ bottles. You can shop online and have the wine delivered to your door!
Thank you so much for your support of a family-owned small business during this difficult time.