Wine Tasting and Sales Now Available!
Oliver Twist Estate Winery is now open for wine tasting and sales daily from 10:00 am until 5:30 pm. We do accept reservations and welcome walk-in guests. Please call 250-485-0227 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to make a reservation.
We have missed welcoming you at the winery, and we’ve adapted to continue sharing our wine with you. We look forward to seeing you soon for a wine tasting!
Please expect to wash your hands when you arrive. We have physical distancing measures in place and a much lower occupancy limit in our boutique. We ask for your patience.
Wine tasting will be a little different to respect health and safety regulations due to COVID-19.
We want to make sure your visit is SAFE and FUN. Here is an overview of some changes you can expect:
- Maximum 6 people per group
- Occupancy limit enforced
- Please announce yourself to staff and we’ll guide you to your wine tasting area, as soon as one is available
- You will be asked to wash/sanitize your hands upon entering our building
- We will need contact info for 1 person per group (in case health authorities need to do contact tracing)
- Please respect our 2 metre distancing measures
- Tastings are available for 5 wines, our fee is $5, waived individually with wine purchase
- Please be patient with us. This is all new!
Remember that you can find us two ways: via Lupine Lane or Black Sage Road.
If you’re not comfortable coming to us, we continue to offer free shipping for orders of 12+ bottles. You can shop online and have the wine delivered to your door!
Thank you so much for your support of a family-owned small business during this difficult time.